GROUP & INCENTIVE TRAVEL SERVICES
No matter what the occasion or composition of the group, whether it be an athletic team, a graduation trip, a school or family reunion, a corporate meeting etc., we are extremely capable of handling all facets of the arrangements
Group Meetings - Why not hold a tax deductible business meeting on a United States registered cruise ship! We have the qualified staff to make all your arrangements.
Corporate Sales - Boost your company sales by awarding your staff with exciting travel destinations. We can put together a program just for you.
Client Incentives - Reward your best and favorite clients with a group departure to a fabulous destination giving you the opportunity to cultivate future business out of the work place atmosphere.
Ticket Service USA,
372 Cascade Dr SW, Lilburn, GA 30047
Phone: 770-573-7682, 888-925-2783
GROUP & INCENTIVE TRAVEL...
Whether group travel is athletic, adventure-based, incentive or corporate meeting oriented, Ticket Service USA is extremely proficient in handling all facets of the travel arrangements. Depending on the group and the destination, a Ticket Service USA escort will be on-sight to oversee the arrangements, allowing you to enjoy your guests and the destination. Groups of this sort usually range in size from 100 to 300 passengers.
Typically the types of arrangements we handle for an incentive or corporate meeting group include the following:
- Negotiate special group or meeting incentive airfare contracts (10 passengers or more )
- Utilize promotional airfares offered in certain markets
- Provide ground transportation
- Negotiate group hotel rates
- Arrange for meeting rooms and banquet facilities
- Plan private breakfast, lunch and dinner functions
- Arrange touring and sightseeing
- Organize daily activities (Snorkeling Cruises, Golf Tournaments, Beach Olympics...etc.)
In general, the major airlines will allow only one name change per ticket at no cost. With our many close vendor relationships however, we can get this rule waived in most cases. Name changes must be done no later than 48 hours prior to departure.